Coronavirus Policies – Farrell & Croft PC remains here for you!
Farrell & Croft, P.C. remains ready to support current clients and new clients as changes to schedules, including the court systems, evolve. We are committed to reassuring you and moving you through your legal issues with continued professional and caring representation. But, we may be initiating some changes to protect you and encourage your social distancing.
What you should know is this:
- At this time the ability to schedule routine family law matters in the court is extremely limited. Absent an emergency or a statutory priority, family law cases won’t be docketed by the Prince William County courts until after April 30th. This information is evolving so please call the office if you have any questions.
- We’ll continue to work on family law matters. We encourage you to call in for an initial or follow up appointment during this very uncertain and stressful time. Resolving issues through negotiation is still available and does not require the court’s docket to reach resolution.
- Criminal matters have more priority on the court’s docket and are also afforded Constitutional protections. As the court permits, bond motions and arraignments will still be heard; however the schedule is limited.
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates as well as probate accountings are still being processed and available for review by the client on the cloud. There will be no signings at the office during the period of safe social distancing.
Some of the changes we are implementing are:
- Telephone appointments will be favored and used almost exclusively. Any documents that you wish to have reviewed or in the hands of your lawyer should be emailed to the following address prior to your appointment time: MRoss@FarrellandCroft.Com.
What isn’t changing:
- You should expect and you shall also receive the same level of dedication, professionalism, and success in the outcome of your case. Farrell & Croft, P.C. remains ready to assist you.
- Our office hours. We remain open for business (virtually) Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Our phones will be answered during regular office hours.